When you upload photos, we create an album for you in your library. But you can change many things in your album views, including the title, the date, the cover photo, and more. You can sort, or manually drag photos to whatever arrangement you want. The following options are available once you click MY PHOTOS, and click the album you want to change.
- To change the album name, date or description, simply click the field and type your text (see below).
- Simply click one of these icons to do the following:
- SELECT ALL selects all photos in the album for creating products, sharing, copying, moving or deleting
- SORT allows photos to be sorted newest to oldest or oldest to newest
- SHOW TITLES reveals each photo name, which can be changed when displayed
- SHARE allows you to share the whole album with others
- DELETE ALBUM removes the album from your account
- MORE to:
Rearrange photos within the album: (after clicking the icon, just drag and drop each photo to where you want it and then click DONE).
Slideshow starts a slideshow of the album
- UPLOAD PHOTOS to add more photos to the album from your device, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, or FLICKR.
- You can also quickly order 4x6 prints of the album's photos (or your selected photos) by clicking the EXPRESS ORDER PRINTS link
Photo options within an album
- To open a detailed view of a photo, click the + sign at the top right of the photo (see right). The page that opens will allow you to edit the photo, caption the photo, and many other options. Learn more
- To select photos for a project, or to share, make copies, move, or delete them, click the check mark at the bottom right of each individual photo (see right). Then select a product in the menu on the left side of the display to create a project, or click Options to share, move, copy, or delete the selected photos.
- If you choose to copy or move them, you will need to select an existing album or create a new one for the selected photos (see right).
- To set a photo as the album cover, mouse over an individual photo, click the gear icon that appears (see below) and then click Make Album Cover. This menu can also be used for the other options below, though it will only act on the single photo, unlike the previous option which is for multiple photos.
Note: The Star icon on the thumbnail sets the photo as a favourite, but it will not appear on narrow portrait shaped photos. In that case, Mark as favourite appears at the top of the drop-down menu.
- MY PHOTOS, your photo library
- Photo details pages and what you can do there
- Editing photos in your library
- Selecting photos for prints, photo products and other options
- Zooming in and panning edits to make close-up photos in your library
- Copy, move or delete photos, or set one as the album cover in your library
- Use MY FAVOURITES to quickly find your favourite photos
- Uploading and importing photos to your account library