The Albums Tab
When you click MY PHOTOS at the top of most pages, you are taken to the ALBUMS view of your photo library. There you can view all your albums with your most recent albums at the top. Each album is represented with a thumbnail of the album cover under the year and month the album was uploaded (see below).
- To view all the photos in an album, or modify the album or photos themselves, just click one. Learn more about album options
- To find a particular date, click the "Jump to" menu above the album display and select the month or year your albums were uploaded.
- To change the order your albums are displayed, click NEWEST TO OLDEST at the top, which is the default and choose either of the other options: 1) Oldest to newest, or 2) Recently modified.
- To get an alternative view of your photos, click the Photos tab above the album display. Details about that view follow in the next section.
There are also several other things you can do in the photos view. When you move your cursor over an individual album, three icons appear (see right)
- Click the gear icon and choose whether to share or delete an album, or view a slideshow of it,
- To order prints of the whole album, click the shopping cart icon.
- To select all the photos in an album for making a product, click the check mark.
The Photos Tab
Like the Album view, the Photos tab shows your photos by the date of their upload, but also shows them by creation date for any new copies that you've edited and saved on the site. The other major differences include:
- Up to 10 photos from each date are shown in the Photos view, whereas only the cover photo shows in the Album view.
- If you have uploaded or created more photos on a given date, click the VIEW ALL icon (see right) to view all the photos for that date.
- You can select all of the photos for making a project, or print all of the photos from any date by just clicking the option above the photos.
Jump to and sorting options in the Photos view work like they do in the Album view.
We also provide filters to display the albums you have shared with others or albums that others have shared with you . Click MY ALBUMS at the top to view those albums, or click MY FAVOURITES in the menu to open and view your favourites album, a special collection of your photos that you have individually marked as favourites. Learn more about favourites
- Your album displays, and things you can do in an album
- Photo details pages and what you can do there
- Editing photos in your library
- Selecting photos for prints, photo products and other options
- Zooming in and panning edits to make close-up photos in your library
- Copy, move or delete photos, or set one as the album cover in your library
- Use MY FAVOURITES to quickly find your favourite photos
- Uploading and importing photos to your account library