The Albums Tab
When you click MY PHOTOS at the top of most pages, you are taken to the ALBUMS view of your photo library. There you can view all your albums with your most recent albums at the top. Each album is represented with a thumbnail of the album cover under the year and month the album was uploaded (see below).
- To view all the photos in an album, or modify the album or photos themselves, just click one. Learn more about album options
- To view your Favourites click the icon on right of My Albums.
- To change the order your albums are displayed, click NEWEST TO OLDEST at the top, which is the default and choose either of the other options: 1) Oldest to newest, or 2) Recently modified.
- To find a particular date, click the "Jump to" icon on the upper right and select the month or year your albums were uploaded.
- .To see options for individual albums, move your cursor over an album to see four icons (see right), which allow you:
- To view a slideshow or delete the album
- To share the album
- To order prints of the whole album
- To select all the photos in an album
- To get an alternative view of your photos, click the Photos tab above the album display.
The Photos Tab
Like the Album view, the Photos tab shows your photos by the date of their upload, but also shows them by creation date for any new copies that you've edited and saved on the site. The other major differences include:
- Up to 10 photos from each date are shown in the Photos view.
- If you have more for a given date, click the VIEW ALL icon to see all the photos for that date.
- To view your Favourites click the icon on right of My Photos
- Use JUMP TO to see photos from another date
- To view or edit photo titles (captions) click SHOW TITLES.
- You can also select all of the photos for a particular date to share, move, copy, download, edit the date or delete the photos, by clicking SELECT ALL above the photos, and then clicking Options on the left.
- If you hover your mouse over an individual photo, icons appear for other options (see right)
- If a photo is narrow, the star icon does not appear, but you can use the gear icon, where a "Mark as Favourite" option shows.
- The Jump to and sorting options in the Photos view work like they do in the Album view.
The Shared Tab
Click SHARED to see albums that have been shared with you (Friends Albums). Use the drop down menu to see albums you've shared, or switch between the two views.
- Your album displays, and things you can do in an album
- Photo details pages and what you can do there
- Editing photos in your library
- Selecting photos for prints, photo products and other options
- Zooming in and panning edits to make close-up photos in your library
- Copy, move or delete photos, or set one as the album cover in your library
- Use MY FAVOURITES to quickly find your favourite photos
- Uploading and importing photos to your account library