Creating collage prints is easy and they are available in 6x4, 5.3x4, 7x5, 8x6, 10x8, and 12x8 sizes. Just follow these steps
- Click PRINTS at the top and when the Prints page opens, scroll down to the Collage Prints section, and click Create Collage Prints.
- Select the size and photo finish you want, and click MAKE THIS PRODUCT. This takes you one of 2 places.
- If you have already selected some photos for your project, you will see the work space where you can place your photos into the collage, or make any of the other changes mentioned below.
- If you haven't selected any photos yet, you will see a screen where you choose them. Open an album and click individual photos from one or more albums, or click SELECT ALL to choose all the photos in an album. Then click ADD TO ORDER. Then you can begin placing photos, or any of the other changes mentioned below
Tips about creating collage prints
If you start making collage prints, and don't have time to complete the project, you can save your work and return to work on it later from your PROJECTS page.
A change to the project size or orientation once you have started may affect your project in the several ways.
- Photos and embellishments may be moved or resized
- Page designs may be changed
- Text may no longer fit
You can move your photos around, resize them, layer them, add text or embellishments, or other design changes. Details on those and other topics follow.
- Shuffle your layout to rearrange photos on a book page or project
- Change the layout of book page or other project
- Add backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project
- Add embellishments to your project
- Add text to your project
- Edit a photo on a project
- Delete a photo from a project
- View the photos you've used in your project