Making a mug is quick and easy; here's how.
- Click PHOTO GIFTS at the top of the screen, and click Personalized Mugs.
- On the mug page, click the mug you want to create.
- On the description page, select the size or style you want, if more than one is available and click MAKE THIS PRODUCT.
- On the next page, pick the photo (or photos) you want to include and click ADD TO PROJECT. Your workspace will open, showing your photos on the left with the workspace on the right.
- If you like the mug layout and design, skip the next 2 options and begin placing your photos, otherwise follow the next 2 steps to choose an alternative layout or design, or a different background.
- Click Layout or Designs in the left menu. There are many choices including many with multiple photos, and text areas you can enter, and among Designs, styled text for special occasions.
- Pick a background. You can select a COLOR, TEXTURE, or choose from a COLLECTION. If your photo covers the entire mug then the background color doesn't matter. If your layout has spaces between photos, the background color will show.
- EDIT your photos if you wish. To do this click on the photo you wish to edit, and the editing menu will appear. You can CROP a photo, LAYER photos on top of each other, or DELETE a photo from a photo slot.
- Add embellishments if you'd like. There are a lot to choose from. Once you place an embellishment on your project, drag a corner and drag it to change the size, then drag it to where you want it.
- If your layout or design has text fields, click the text area, and enter your own. You can change TEXT COLOR, FONT, SIZE, and ALIGNMENT in the menu.
- For some types of mugs, you can click SIZE in the left menu to choose a different size of mug.
You'll be taken to your cart where you can check out or continue shopping.
For details on mug options, see these articles.
- Shuffle your layout to rearrange photos on a book page or project
- Change the layout of book page or other project
- Add backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project
- Add embellishments to your project
- Add text to your project
- Edit a photo on a project
- Delete a photo from a project
- View the photos you've used in your project