The minimum number of pages for a book is 20, but you can now add additional pages to a maximum of 150. Steps for creating them follow.
- On the app home page, tap SHOP ALL.
- Slide the product categories list at the top of the page to the left, and tap BOOKS on the far right. Then tap the type of book you want.
- Select 22 or more photos and click DONE to proceed. You need 1 for the front cover, 1 for the back and 20 more for the individual pages for a basic book with a single photo on each page. Select more photos if you want to add more pages, or to show more photos per page. Learn more about selecting photos
- Once you've selected photos, they will be placed in the book. If you selected more than 22 photos, additional pages are added to include the additional photos. Tap a page to use any of these options:
- Tap PHOTOS and drag a photo from the bottom of the screen to the photo spot you want to fill or replace.
- Tap LAYOUT to view a variety of layouts, and tap the layout you want for the page. Layouts include variations with text, text-only, and multi-photo pages (up to 9 photos per page).
- Tap BACKGROUNDS to view the options at the bottom and tap one to apply it to the page.
- Tap a photo to zoom in, or adjust brightness and contract. Stretch the photo with 2 fingers to zoom in, and drag it with one finger to re-position it. Tap BRIGHTNESS or CONTRAST, make your adjustments and then tap the check mark. Tap Done to save the changes.
- For text areas, tap the text area, enter your text, and adjust the font, size, color and alignment as you like. When done, click the check mark on the upper right of the text editing panel.
- Tap the large + sign (see right) at the bottom of the screen to select another photo for the book.
- To save your project to work on it later, tap the Save icon on the upper right at any time.
- Tap DONE to exit the page editing mode, and review your pages.
- In the review view, you can rearrange the order of pages in the book by holding one down, and dragging it to another position. You can also add or delete pages in increments of 2 by tapping the option at the bottom. (Minimum is 20, maximum is 150). Tap any new pages to add photos, or use the options above.
- Tap ORDER to add your creation to your basket.
- Tap CHECKOUT NOW to review your order and shipping options.
- On the Review Order screen, check each entry by clicking the icon on its right:
- Items: expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove or Edit items, if desired.
- Shipping Speed: click the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Ship To: click the pencil icon and enter the shipping address
- Enter Payment Method: click the pencil icon to enter your credit card or PayPal information.
- Enter Coupon Code: click the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
- Tap PLACE ORDER to complete your purchase. You will receive order confirmation in-app and via email.
Important: After adding your photos, you can save your project any time by tapping the Save icon on the upper right, so if you need to stop your work, and finish it later, make sure to save before exiting. Then, to access your project again, tap the main menu, and select Saved Projects (see screen below).
- Many customers find it easier to select photos before choosing a product, especially if they have just uploaded photos. When you select photos, you will see several options at the bottom of your library screen. Just click SHOP, select a product, and continue at step 4 above.
- Also, once you add a project to the cart, you can edit it from within the cart by expanding the product details and tapping the pencil icon.
- The book cover finishes are glossy with semi-glossy finish for inside pages; currently no other
options are available.
- Books must be at least 20 pages (+ front and back cover). Options to add pages are available, up to 150 maximum.
- Text and multiple photos are limited to optional page layouts that contain them.
- Common questions about ordering in the Android app
- My photos in the Android app, and selecting photos for products