Assuming you're in the app, follow these steps. If you don't have it, visit the Play Store.
- On the opening screen, tap the photos you want, or tap the check mark to choose all photos for a specific date. Scroll down to select older folders and photos.
- To import photos from Instagram, Facebook or Flickr, swipe the screen to the left and select your choice. You'll have to log in before selecting your photos from these sites.
- When you've selected your photos, tap "UPLOAD" at the bottom.
- If you are not already logged into your Truprint account, log in.
- On the next screen follow either step below choose your album for the photos:
- Tap one of your existing albums to upload them there, and they will begin uploading.
- Tap "New Album" to create a new folder. Then enter an album name, and click "New Album" again. Finally tap the new album name to begin uploading.
- Your upload progress shows on the next screen. Uploading can take a few minutes, depending on how many photos you are uploading.
When uploading is done, you'll see links at the bottom where you can order prints, upload or share your photos.