Creating a photo book is quite easy and you have several options on how to do it.
- Start from the photo books page (in the header under SHOP). Select the book type, size and design and make it. This takes you to where you can select photos from one or more albums (you need at least 22 photos for a single photo per page and covers, but you can select as many as you want). Click ADD SELECTED PHOTOS to include them in your book.
- Or, start by selecting your photos first in your photo album pages. Once you've selected them, click "Make a Book" in the left menu. On the books page, click a book type, and choose the size and design you want. Then click MAKE THIS PHOTO BOOK. This takes you to the book builder with the selected photos
Tips about creating a book
You'll be prompted about using Autofill to automatically and quickly place your photos in the book, or to place them manually. Autofill is the fastest and easiest way to create a book. You can then move your photos around, reorder pages, etc. After making your choice, you'll be taken to your book, where you can see your photo collection and drag photos manually to "PHOTO HERE" boxes, or anywhere on a page. You can drag a lot of photos to a page! Just drag them to any empty space, and click SHUFFLE until you see a layout you like.
Once you begin creating a book, you can't change the book size, but you can change your book design, page layouts, and many other things via the option menu on the left (and undo anything you don't like). Also, if you start a book, and don't have time to complete it, you can save your work and return to work on it later from your PROJECTS page.
Watch this short video about creating a photo book:
See these FAQs for details about book options:
- Using Autofill to add photos to your photo book or calendar
- Add pages to my photo book
- Delete a page from my photo book
- Change the order of pages in a photo book
- Changing the layout of book, calendar or other project pages
- Shuffle your layout to rearrange photos on a book or calendar page
- Auto Arrange photo layout when adding photos to a book or calendar page
- Changing the design for specific pages of a book or calendar
- Adding backgrounds, textures or patterns to your project pages
- Adding embellishments to your project pages
- Edit a photo on a book page
- Adding borders to photos in your project pages
- Deleting a photo from a project page
- Jump to a page or the front or back cover in a photo book
- Viewing the images you've used in your project
- Upgrading photo book type