Assuming you're in the app, follow these steps. If you don't have it, visit Truprint App on iTunes.
- Tap the navigation bar to select, view, and upload photos from your phone, Instagram, Facebook, or Flickr accounts.
- Select albums or individual photos.
- Tap an album check mark to select all photos in that album.
- Tap an album cover photo, and then tap the photos you want to select individual photos.
- Tap "UPLOAD" at the bottom and log into Truprint.
- Choose or create a new Truprint album for your selected photo(s).
- A blue status bar will indicate the progress of your upload.
Note: "Phone" photos are organized by chronological order (Timeline), grid view of camera roll (Grid), and albums stored in your photo stream and camera roll (Albums).
To properly display photos, you may need to turn on your Location Services for Truprint and other photo sources on your iPhone or iPad.