The Truprint site is fully compatible with Android devices. However, if prefer to use our Truprint app please follow the steps below.
- When the app home page opens, tap SHOP ALL.
- The PRINTS section of the store opens where all print sizes are displayed. Tap the print size that you want for your photos (you can add different quantities for each photo later).
- Select your photo source at the top (your device, or your Truprint, Instagram, Facebook or Google Photos account).
- Select your photos.
- Tap the check mark box at the top right of a date (or album) to select all photos in that album.
- To select individual photos, tap the date or album, and then select the check-mark for individual photos.
- When you are done selecting photos, click the check-mark at the top right.
- When the Prints screen opens, you will see the total number of prints at the top for the size of prints you chose, and previews of the photos you've chosen below.
- To add more copies of individual prints, tap Quantity on the right of the photo and choose the number you want.
- To include more images in the order, tap ADD PHOTOS at the bottom left.
- To change the paper finish to Matte, tap ORDER OPTIONS at the bottom, otherwise Glossy Paper is selected. Tap DONE when finished. This setting applies to the entire print order.
- Tap Edit below an individual photo to zoom in on the photo and adjust the cropping. Use 2 fingers to stretch the image and drag it to display the printed area you want. Tap DONE when finished.
- To save your project to work on it later, tap the Save icon on the upper right at any time.
- Strongly recommended: Review the cropping of each print in your order by tapping REVIEW CROP. If you see that heads or important parts of a photo are cut off, drag the photo up or down, left or right, to move them out of the cropping zone.
- When ready, tap ORDER.
- Tap CHECKOUT NOW to review your order and shipping options or tap KEEP SHOPPING to add more prints or different print sizes to your order and repeat the steps above.
- On the Review Order screen, check each entry by clicking the icon on its right:
- Items: expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove products by tapping the trash can icon, or Edit items by tapping the pencil icon, if desired. The edit screen allows you to change the number of copies of each print, or to remove prints from the order.
- Enter Shipping Address: click the pencil icon and enter your address
- Shipping Speed: click the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Credit Card: click the pencil icon to enter your credit card information.
- Enter Coupon Code: click the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
- Tap PLACE ORDER to complete your purchase. You will receive order confirmation in-app and via email.
Important: After adding your photos, you can save your project any time by tapping the Save icon on the upper right, so if you need to stop your work, and finish it later, make sure to save before exiting. Then, to access your project again, tap the main menu, and select Saved Projects (see screen below).
- Many customers find it easier to select photos before choosing a product, especially if they have just uploaded photos. When you select photos, you will see several options at the bottom of your library screen. Just click SHOP, select a product, and continue at step 6 above.
- Also, once you add a project to the cart, you can edit it from within the cart by expanding the product details and tapping the pencil icon.
If you want to download the app - please visit the Play Store