In the app, follow the steps below. If you don't have it, visit Truprint App on iTunes.
The app requires access to photos on your device. If you are denied access when first opening the app, follow these steps to grant access.
- Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the "Privacy" menu item.
- Tap on the "Photos" menu item.
- Find "Truprint" in the list of apps.
- Turn the slider to on (green) so that photo access is granted to the Truprint app.
The Truprint app will now be able to view and upload your local photos on the device.