We hate to see you go, but you can request to cancel your Truprint membership yourself by navigating to your Account Settings page on Snapfish.co.uk. The feature itself is not available yet on the Truprint site (coming soon), but your Truprint login email and password will let you in. Once you submit a request, you will not be able to access your account and you will have 30 days to change your mind before we delete your photos and projects.
- Click one of the links above and log into your account if you have not already done so. The option is at the bottom of the Account Settings page. Click "Proceed with Delete Account "to begin (see below).
- Select the reason you are canceling, or enter one via "Other" if your reason is not listed.
- Click the check box to acknowledge your intent.
- Then click the DELETE ACCOUNT button.
- A confirmation screen appears. Click Delete My Account to complete the request (see below).
- A final screen appears showing your request was received, and you will no longer be able to log into Truprint or any of the Snapfish affiliated sites. If you change your mind, you will have 30 days to contact customer support to stop the cancellation (see links below). You may still get promotional emails during those 30 days.
We hope you will reconsider your decision and give us another chance to make things better. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We do make mistakes, but we also try hard to learn from them and make things better for our customers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to keep you with us.